Rack sacks are industrial-strength polyester bags that can be deployed to your warehouse and hung on the end units of your pallet racks to collect garbage. Essentially rack sacks are reusable industrial-strength garbage bags.
Need to order rack sacks for your customers? Learn more or contact us at [email protected]
Here are 10 ways to use rack sacks in the warehouse:
Here are several ways to employ rack sacks in your warehouse or industrial facility.
- Rack sacks are heavy-duty bags that can hold 5.6 cubic feet (160 L ) of garbage so they are ideal for general purpose drop points for general trash use
- Racksacks come with various symbols on them so they can be used to segregate recycled materials.
- Rack sacks are made from reinforced double-stitched polyester so they can be use to hold sharp-edged garbage like broken glass or splintered pallet racks.
- They are ideal as a repository for debris that can be a tripping hazard for pedestrians in a work house or can be an obstruction for warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks or forklifts
- Racksacks are waterproof so they can be used to hold wet or soiled garbage and can be hosed out easily to keep them clean when emptied.
- Rack sacks are ideal if you want to dedicate some to hold used or offcut shrink wrap.
- Rack sacks come in color-coded designs for a variety of use-specific deployments.
- They are versatile so they can be attached to warehouse racking, shelving, trolleys, roll cages, stillages, mobile steps, and many more.
- Rack sacks are great bags that can be used on delivery trucks or vans as a repository to keep cargo spaces free of garbage and debris.
- Rack sacks are toughly made so they can be used outside to collect landscaping organic waste, soil or other similar materials.
You can resell racks sacks in Canada and the USA by becoming a Lean Inc distributor. Contact us at [email protected]