If you are looking for a pallet rack repair service, Lean Inc. can help. To repair pallet rack you will first need to identify what needs repairing. To do this, you will need to start with a rack repair survey performed by a qualified rack repair specialist.
Set an Appointment for a Pallet Rack Repair Service Site Survey
Start by setting an appointment with our Rack Repair Specialist at this link. It is important that fully trained rack repair specialist performs a detailed site survey to asses the damage and ensure the correct rack repair kits are manufactured for your racking system. The rack repair kits will vary based on the width of the racking column, the connector system, and the size and placement of the racking base plate. Additionally, it is important to know if additional horizontal and or diagonal struts are needed or not.
To Replace or Repair Pallet Rack
There are some good reasons to replace pallet racking after it has been damaged. Most businesses would attempt to replace the damaged racking rather that repair it. Some reasons to replace the racking versus repair the racking may include the following.
Replace Damaged Racking
- You have surplus pallet rack beams and frames to replace the damage with
- You need to reconfigure or move racking and therefore the racking must be disassembled any way
- Your company is in a rush and a replacement upright frame is available in stock immediately
- All anchor holes in the footplates of the upright frame have not been used, and there are unused holes open to received new anchors
- You have already bought rack protection and do not need impact-resistant rack repair kits
- Your current rack company does not specialize in rack repair, only rack replacement
But there are more reasons to repair racking. See below for reasons to repair racking rather than replace racking.
Reasons to Repair Damaged Pallet Racking Using an Engineered Repair Kit
- Due to narrow aisles, or a congested warehouse, it is not practical to replace a tall upright frame
- The frame has special backers that are nearly impossible to find used, and require a long lead time to manufacture new
- Freight for the upright frame, plus its purchase price is far too expensive to justify its replacement
- The operation is too busy to shut down to accommodate dismantling racking, its removal, and then the replacement of the frame with a new frame
- In a warehouse prone to upright damage, it is important to replace the damaged racking with a more resilient-to-damage rack repair kit
- The baseplate does not have any open holes to allow new drilling and anchoring
Rack Repair Audit Report
When you engage Lean Inc. for Rack Repair services, you can expect to receive a full rack audit report detailing the damage and the location of the damaged racking.
Repair Your Racking Before it is Too Late
If you have damaged pallet racking in your warehouse, contact Lean Inc. immediately to perform a rack audit and provide you with a full written report, and proposal.
Schedule an On-Site Pallet Rack Repair Service Audit Today
Use our online calendar booking service to schedule a walk-through of your warehouse and discuss whether rack repair is right for you.